Thursday, August 18, 2016

Legion Approaches ~ The Green Team, Twitch, & More

I am still working on my Social Gaming course, but I did finally finish unit one! I have to get a move on though because I have to have it finished by the end of this month! And that's not really that far away...

But I have been distracted...

I had surgery in July and am in recovery, getting comfortable sometimes is challenging...

And then there is WoW...

The newest expansion is coming out August 30th so I thought I would be able to focus until then...but then, because I pre-ordered, I had early access to the new class, Demon Hunters. Of course I had to make one, and they are super awesome!


On top of that they released demon invasions, which are very fun! Plus, completing the invasions gives you access to 700 item level Legion themed armor. I may have gone a little crazy and now have a complete team...the "Green Team" as I refer to them. These are my max level toons decked out in the Legion gear. The invasions are also an excellent way to level so I have been dragging all my low level alts through as well. No rest for the wicked!







Most importantly, I have discovered game streaming on Twitch. I am loving this! Feel free to stop by, give me a watch, and give me a follower. The more followers the better, and once I get to 100 I am going to have a giveaway.





The Curse page is a local hangout where we can chat even when I am not streaming. I also post interactive polls and the giveaways I run sync through Curse. So I hope to see you there!

And now back to the homework...maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment